Date Of Birth: 9 January 2009
Languages: English / Setswana / Afrikaans
- Was in a drama academy for 7 years called “Helen õ Grady”.
- Played the kid in the mall in a movie called ‘Mia and the white lion’ in 2017.
- Currently taking part in The south African Championship of Performing Art (Sacopa) finals.
- Currently in the drama dynamics advanced group acting classes.
Performance talent and skills
- Good actress
- Sings very well; I sing soprano 2 in my school choir.
- Good public speaker, I have done multiple speeches and competed and won in eisteddfords at my school and also participated in my school’s speech festival in 2022 and achieved a 90% score on my public speaking.
- Great spelling Bee pronouncer; Won the Spelling Bee in 2019 at my school.
- Is a participant of athletics and won second place in the 1200 m long distance run.
- Good swimmer
- Great impersonator
- Good at drawing; currently in my schools drama club
- Currently in speech festival at school.
- Took guitar classes and can play guitar.